My "GO GETTING" Place

My "GO GETTING" Place
I'm happy to be able to share with you a place where I go and look to find great offers - and even some FREEBIES!!! Just click on the vintage rose stamp above.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm SO excited!!!  I got to talk with my baby Zach (fixing to be 21) today!!! It's been almost 3 months since I've been able to hear his voice.  He's at Parris Island, SC in boot camp training for the Marines!  I'm so proud of him!!!!!!!!  He said he's back up to 160 lbs and buff!  lol lol lol  It did my heart and soul so good to hear and talk to him even though it was less than 2 min.  We were both talking as fast as we could to try and get in as much talking and listening as we could.  He sounded great!!!  I can't wait to see him.  I love all my babies SO much!  I'm a very blessed woman!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment